Thursday, April 18, 2013

Dime Pieces only ; )




Hey guys! This is my first blog post, and I am super excited about it :) I am going to be using this blog to post my pictorials, tutorials, as well as any product reviews or beauty information I feel like sharing. I feel like this is a much easier platform to navigate, than trying to post a bunch of different things on Facebook. I will still be posting on Facebook, but in an effort to not spam your news feed with pictures of my mug, I felt this was a better alternative hehe. I have written in blogs in the past, but they are always private so not sure how the subscribe or follow button works, but I believe if you want to stay in the loop, you can bookmark this blog, or subscribe to me so when I post something new, you will get an email. I think that's how it works, but don't quote me on it!! I am so thankful to each and every one of my followers, and your continued support is greatly appreciated.

I wanted to do a bit of an intro to who I am and why I do makeup, and what I hope to bring in the world of makeup and beauty.

My name is Samantha, I am 24 and currently a full time student, and small business owner. I sell womens fashion on eBay (store can by clicking here) . I am passionate about fashion, and beauty so it just makes sense for me. Another thing that defines my life is my relationship with my husband. I got married July 14th 2011 to an amazing man, but there is a catch (there always is!). He is from Australia, and we are long distance, so I am alone most of the time. We saw each other in February 2013, but before that it was a year, so its pretty sporadic  and extremely hard to deal with. The best way I know to make time go by faster, is to keep busy, and that's one of the reasons I have turned to makeup. The more things I do, the faster time flies, and the quicker it will be until I see my hubby again. I've always been in love with beauty, and makeup in general. I am terrible with hair, and nails, but have always been decent at makeup application. I am not a professional makeup artist, nor am I in the industry. If I was asked what my level of finesse is I would always say beginner. I am learning something new everyday, and I hope to grow with you all. I hope to create an environment that makes people feel special, loved, and accepted. No one is perfect, but we all deserve to feel beautiful. Makeup has given me self confidence, and allows me to express creativity. I hope to instill a message of acceptance, because we are all beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment