Friday, October 18, 2013

Vampy Look of The Day

Who doesn't love Vampires, they're usually hott!! haha I didn't do this look thinking that I wanted to look like a vampire, but it kind of reminded me of one. The dark, deep set eyes, dark lips, and pale skin (I get that naturally). I am loving my Dark Heart Designs products a lot lately, they really are as amazing as I keep telling you, so you should really check them out.



  1. Prime eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
  2. Using a fluffy brush apply Marry The Night (the dark blue) to your entire lid, blending outward and upward. Blend until the color looks uniform with no empty spots. You want the outer edges to fade out, so make sure to blend out the hard lines.
  3. Using the same brush, pat on Rag Doll onto the center of your lid. This gives your lid the iridescent look seen in the pictures above.
  4. Apply Fairy tale to the inner corners of your eyes.
  5. Using your favorite black eyeliner, line your waterline heavily and then take a flat brush or eye smudger and smudge the lower lash line to create a heavy, defined waterline.
  6. Using your favorite liquid liner, line your upper lash line with a thin line. (You can wing out if you'd like, but I chose not too)
  7. Apply Mascara.
  8. Next is the skin. Apply your favorite foundation. I used the new Airbrush Amazonian Clay Powder Foundation from Tarte.
  9. Apply a deep plum blush like the one from Dark Heart called Dark Paradise.
  10. For the lips I lined them with Perversion from Urban Decay (the same eyeliner I used on my waterline), and then using a lip brush patted on Venom lipstick from Urban Decay. 
  11. Put your fangs in (optional)
Sit there and sparkle like a Cullen, cus you look good!

This was a super easy, simple look to do. I hope that you guys like it. Be sure to like me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/24-Karat-Dime/346926852073610 and become a follower of my blog if you like it :)

Protect that neck, the creepers come out this time of year!


Until next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment