Thursday, October 10, 2013

Juice Beauty Organic Oil-Free Moisturizer Review




I received this as a sample in one of my recent Juice Beauty Orders (look for a review soon!). I am always on the hunt for new skin-care because it seems like skin care trends change more often than the definition of beauty according to society.

Skin care is something that I take very seriously and it is one of those things I am disciplined about. There are so many things in life that I cannot control, but the things I choose to put into and on my body are just a few of the things that I do have control over. When it comes to moisturizer, I want my skin to have a natural glow and dewiness, which is what moisturizer helps to accomplish. I used this moisturizer for a week non-stop, and I like it so far.

Positives:
The product is dense, which means you do not have to use as much to cover your entire face, which is helpful since you are supposed to apply it twice per day (morning and night).
It is not heavy on your face like some moisturizers, and absorbs quickly. Who wants to wait around for their moisturizer to dry anyway? Hehe  *DRY TIME WAS ABOUT 5 MINUTES*
Organic QUALITY ingredients & Cruelty Free = Happy ME!

Cons:
It’s a bit pricey. @ 28$ for a 2oz. tube, (although it will last a bit) it does not do anything extraordinary for my skin. Its moisturizer, and a 5$ 10 oz. jar works just as well.
Slight filmy residue left on your skin until you let it fully dry. As said above it does absorb quickly, but it is not instant, and there is an obvious residue left on your skin while it is still “wet”.

Will I buy a full size product of this?
Probably not. 28$ is a lot of money for a moisturizer. I would rather invest it into something else--- like candy J
If you can afford it—check it out. You will not be disappointed and the benefits of quality ingredients are definitely worth it.


Retail price: $28.00 for a 2oz tube

Available @ www.juicebeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment