Saturday, October 12, 2013

Neutral Look featuring Dark Heart Designs

Hey everyone, I hope you are enjoying your weekend!! I am swamped with a project for school so I haven't had time for really anything but that so far. Today, however, was my uncles birthday so my family and I went to my aunts house to have dinner and hang for a bit, which means I got to do my makeup (yay!). I kept it low-key and casual with a bit of glitter cus you know how I do! I can't ever go totally neutral, that's too boring for me hehe. All products used will be listed below, I hope you guys are all having a great weekend!!



EYES
1. Prime eyes (I used too faced shadow insurance)
2. Apply Dark Heart Designs e/s in Elizabeth to entire lid
3. Using an angled e/s brush apply DHD e/s Audrey (black) to the outer corners of your eyes, blending left to right and up until there is just a slight hint of color
4. Using Nyx jumbo eye pencil in Milk, add a dab of color to your inner corners, and using the same white shadow (Elizabeth) go over the milk
5. Line your bottom lash line (the skin part, not the waterline!) with Elf's glitter liquid liner in Starlight
6. Apply mascara. I used Elizabeth Mott's It's So Big

FACE
1. Prime Face with a moisturizer ( I used St. Ives w/collagen )
2. Apply Foundation with a brush (or your hands). Foundation I used is from Benefit and its called Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup
3. Apply concealer under your eyes ( I used Nyx)
4. Dab setting powder onto your concealer ( I used Ben Nye Banana Powder )
5. Blend out concealer and powder until all the yellow is gone
6. Apply Bronzer to hair-line, jaw line and hollows of your cheeks ( I used Nyx )
7. Apply Blush. I used Summertime Sadness by DHD

LIPS
1. Apply your favorite pink lipgloss to your lips. I used Nyx Lip Butters in Merengue

Done!

All DHD products can be purchased on the following link: http://darkheartdesigns.storenvy.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment