Friday, April 19, 2013

We're All Mad Here Pictorial

I agree with Audrey. We are all different, and different should be celebrated.


I'm not sure if you guys have noticed, but I LOVE color, and anything outside the box. I think this look sums up my personality pretty well. I was bored today watching the rain outside and I decided to watch Alice in Wonderland (the Tim Burton version). The colors of that movie are so vivid and intense that I was immediately inspired. This is probably the most in depth look I've ever done, and I am pretty proud of the outcome. So if I can do it, so can you!

Dare to be Different



  1. Apply green shadow(cup of crazy) to your inner corner and let it sweep underneath to your lower lash line
  2. Blend the green onto your lid and half way up your lid
  3. Apply tape to the outer corner of your eye, to create a nice sharp edge. Apply teal/aqua color (kiss & make tea) to the center of your lid
  4. On the outer corner of your lids, apply the dark purple shadow (plum insane), then in a windshield wiper motion, draw a line from inner corner to outer corner to connect the purple shadow
  5. Blend, Blend, Blend
  6. Above the purple line you created, draw a light pink line (pinkie's up)
  7. Remove tape, and apply highlighter from the top of the pink line to the brow hair line
  8. Using a liner brush, line eyes with Green starting from inner corner to middle of bottom lash line, and then take the deep purple color and sweep it from the outer corner to meet the green
  9. Apply mascara, (bare escentuals volumizing) and glitter eyeliner (elf cosmetics stardust)
Products Used:

All eye products are from Dark Heart Designs Deliciously Mad Collection which can be purchased @ http://darkheartdesigns.storenvy.com/collections/100309-deliciously-mad-collection
Green-Cup of Crazy
Teal/Aqua-Kiss & Make Tea
Dark Purple-Plum Insane
Pink-Pinkies Up
Highlighter-Eyeliner shadow stick duo "glow/pearl" by elf Cosmetics
Mascara-Bare Escentuals Volumizing
Urban Decay Eye Primer
Elf Cosmetics Liquid Liner in Stardust

*Lips from pic above are the same colors used on the eyes*

Remember if you try it, send me a pic on my Facebook Page!!!

Thanks guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment