Friday, April 19, 2013

Naked Pictorial

Yesterday I posted a more toned down, neutral look on my Facebook page. I wanted to do a pictorial of it, and explain what I did :) This look is my everyday go-to look. It looks great on anyone, matches every outfit and can be worn for work, or social occasions, which is great. I'm going to be doing a post in the future on beauty essentials and the naked pallet is one of them! Check it out...



  1. Prime eyes using your favorite eye primer. I used Urban Decay eye primer. Apply Virgin all over lids all the way up to the brow bone.
  2. Apply Sin on your lid only, blending it upward.
  3. Apply Half Baked to the inner corner of your lid, blending outward and upward.
  4. Apply Darkhorse to your crease blending in a windshield wiper motion.
  5. Apply creep to your crease and down towards your lash line in a "C" pattern.
  6. Blend creep well in a windshield wiper motion.
  7. Apply Half Baked to your lower lash line and blend upwards.
  8. Your eye should look a lil like this :)
  9. Onto lips: Line your lips with ELF lip liner in "bitter" .
  10. Apply a bright pink over your liner. I used Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids in Pink Pop (my fav neon pink)
  11. Apply a glitter eyeliner (if you want too) I used elf liquid liner in "stardust"
  12. Finished look :)

This is an extremely easy look to do and as said above, it looks great on everyone. I hope you guys try it, and if you do, send me a pic on my facebook page!! I wanna see :)

Goodluck!


No comments:

Post a Comment