Wednesday, July 17, 2013

DEADPOOL Transformation

Has anyone noticed that I am a complete nerd? I love Marvel comics, and DC sometimes lol but for the most part I am obsessed with the Marvel universe. Recently, I bought a really awful, cheap black eyeliner, I got bored and this happened...
DEADPOOL!!!!
I love Deadpool, and if y'all don't know they call him the 'Merc with the mouth' because he never shuts up, is uber sarcastic, and has a tendency of getting into trouble. I feel like I can relate to Deadpool, and there is a lady deadpool so it all made sense.

To re-create this look this is what I did:
First, I covered myself in some awful way too light, greasy foundation. I thought if I did that the makeup would come off easier, or slide off. It actually did help, so I would recommend others to try it. The foundation I used was Maybeline Fit Me uber cheap-yuckyness lol I then drew the mask/eye area with a black eyeliner (also uber cheap) and then filled it in with Dark Heart Designs Monster Gel Eyeliner. After that I took a foundation brush and piled on Love + by Sugarpill and topped it off with Vampire Heart from Dark Heart Designs. I left a little eye area uncovered because Deadpools mask has white eye slits. I used Sugarpills Tako. I then put on my Rimmel by Kate Wine colored lipstick and my look was complete!!

I think I've found my calling, and that is masks. I did a Ms. Marvel mask a couple of months ago and it turned out amazing, and so did this. I am never totally confident in my makeup ability because I feel like I have a lot to learn, but I can honestly say I am proud of this. Masks are so fun to do, and I plan on doing a lot more in the future. I cannot draw at all, but I think with practice I can improve my skills. Plus, it's super cool to be a superhero lol.

Whose your favorite Marvel or DC character?? and more importantly WHY? I'd love for you to tell me!!!

Make sure you like my Facebook Page @: 24KaratDime
And follow me on Instagram :) @: 24KaratDime

Check out some other pics of this look, and thank you for looking at my face!! :)


I love this pic, because it reminded me so much of the pic on the Right...Lady Deadpool, surrounded by knives haha


No comments:

Post a Comment